Search for latest jobs

We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and conscientious individuals to recruit as Project Administrators working in our London office at Thomas More Square. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in project administration and management, in a professional and exciting environment in a well-known, global organisation.

We are one of the world’s largest market research companies with offices in 88 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide. We are intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and work collaboratively to service our clients.

Job Details:

Responsibilities of the Project Administration Apprentice:

  • Monitoring and managing project recruitment updates, working with the project executive to develop client ready versions
  • Formatting client materials using Word and PowerPoint
  • Collating fieldwork materials and stimulus
  • Organising regular team meetings/booking rooms, sending confirmation of meetings and interviews using Outlook, taking notes at project meetings as required
  • Researching and making travel bookings for researchers travelling across Europe and the US
  • Managing sound files and digital recorders from fieldwork
  • Drawing up schedules for fieldwork to be shared internally and with clients
  • Dealing with job expenses, handling cash incentives for those taking part in research, including ordering, collecting, making up envelopes
  • Proof-reading reports
  • Using our financial system to take out job numbers, proposals, requesting quotes from internal suppliers and issuing customer satisfaction monitors
  • Some general office duties including sorting incoming and outgoing mail and maintaining stationery supplies

Requirements of the Project Administration Apprentice:

  • Some capability and understanding in MS Office packages: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
  • Capability to manage own time and workload
  • Highly organised and able to manage different tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
  • Able to work quickly and flexibly to manage a high volume of work to tight deadlines
  • Enthusiastic, flexible to changing needs, resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
  • Good oral and written communication skills
  • A keen eye for detail and accuracy
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Willing to get involved in a variety of tasks
  • Able to demonstrate initiative, motivation and effective team working skills
  • Has a pro-active 'can-do' attitude
  • Is aged 18 or over with ideally anA level or Level 3 qualification in a similar subject or an existing project management award e.g. PRINCE2

Programme duration:

18 months. Approximately 8% of training takes place in a QA learning centre, with the remaining 92% being completed in the workplace.

Salary and benefits:

Starting salary is £15000 going onto £18000. in addition, successful candidate will be entitled to 25 days’ holiday, company contributed pension scheme, life assurance and flexible benefits such as cycle to work, gym membership, buy & sell holiday.

Apply now
  • Personal details
  • Education
  • Interested jobs
  • And finally
07xxx xxxxxx


Select File

By clicking 'Save' you agree to our terms and conditions.

Terms & Conditions

Some of the information you supply will be used by the Skills Funding Agency to fulfil its statutory functions, issue/verify your Unique Learner Number (ULN) and update/check your Personal Learning Record. The Skills Funding Agency may share your ULN and Personal Learning Record with other education related organisations, such as your careers service, school, college, university, Government Departments and public bodies responsible for funding your education. Further details of how your information is processed and shared can be found here.

Fields marked with an * are required.


Related Jobs
Project Management Apprentice – Project Management
£327.08 per week London, NW1 05 Jun 17
Read More
Project Management Apprentice
£230.62 per week Horsham, RH13 16 Aug 17
Read More
Project Management Apprentice – Project Management
£288.60 per week Guildford, GU2 22 Jun 17
Read More
Project Management (PMO Analyst) Apprentice
£230.62 per week Bradford, BD3 27 Jul 17
Read More
Project Management Apprentice – Project Management
£288.60 per week Milton Keynes, MK15 22 Jun 17
Read More
Show all