- IT systems and networking
- £250 per week
- Closing date:
- 22 June 2017
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in digital services. We’re the technical and business expertise behind some of the most influential businesses in the world. And just as our clients look to us to guide them through digital transformations, we can do the same for your career via our apprenticeship program, developing you into a real business technologist.
Atos apprenticeships offer a structured learning journey, providing the technical and business skills you need to confidently take on new responsibilities. Whichever scheme you choose, you’ll earn industry-recognised qualifications. You'll find our culture relaxed and supportive, yet focused and hardworking, and you’ll be given the flexibility to bring new ideas to the table, with guidance on hand whenever you need it.
- Look to you to support our lead engineers, auditing new networks against templated designs and functionality requirements
- Learn how to maintain and support our range of network infrastructures
- Help to implement fixes and improvements to ensure our networks work efficiently.
It’s a perfect platform to learn a wide variety of IT networking skills across a range of systems and technologies
- The apprenticeship will blend on the job experience, face to face workshops and online learning, leading to:
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3
MTA Networking Fundamentals
MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
MTA Cloud Fundamentals
Your choice of a Microsoft MOC on-demand course
5 GSCE’s grades A-C, including Maths & English
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
Interested in leading the future of IT? There’s no better place to start than our level 3 IT Systems and Networking apprenticeship. With a focus on on-the-job training, supported by classroom learning and blended learning, the 12-18 month programmeis designed to give you a thorough understanding of the most popular IT technologies.
For full information on the training provided, please view the link below:
• A permanent contract from day one
• 25 days’ holiday, plus the option to buy up to ten more
• Private medical insurance
• A pension plan
• A fully funded training program to help you achieve your qualifications
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to tailor to your needs
Monday-Friday, 37hrs per week
This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employer's website.