- Software and web development
- £250 per week
- Closing date:
- 03 April 2017
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in digital services. We’re the technical and business expertise behind some of the most influential businesses in the world. And just as our clients look to us to guide them through digital transformations, we can do the same for your career via our apprenticeship programme, developing you into a real business technologist.
Atos apprenticeships offer a structured learning journey, providing the technical and business skills you need to confidently take on new responsibilities. Whichever scheme you choose, you’ll earn industry-recognised qualifications. You'll find our culture relaxed and supportive, yet focused and hardworking, and you’ll be given the flexibility to bring new ideas to the table, with guidance on hand whenever you need it.
- Look to you to provide day-to-day support for our clients’ managed databases
- Provide health checks, updates and patches
- Analyse and resolve potentially major issues.
If you’re a technically minded problem-solver, it’s the perfect environment in which to learn the fundamentals of IT from a respected global IT organisation.
- The apprenticeship will blend on the job experience, face to face workshops and online learning, leading to:
Advanced Apprenticeship Software Development Technician L3 (equivalent to A level educational level)
Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer (Java track)
Microsoft MTA Software Development Fundamentals (C# track)
BCS Systems Development Essentials
5 GSCE’s grades A-C, including Maths & English
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
If you’re interested in leading the future of technology, there’s no better place to start than our Level 3 Software Development Apprenticeship. The 12-18 month programmescombine classroom training with hands on experience, with modules designed to teach you both the technical and business skills you need to thrive in a long-term career as a software developer.
For full information on the training provided, please view the link below:
• A permanent contract from day one
• 25 days’ holiday, plus the option to buy up to ten more
• Private medical insurance
• A pension plan
• A fully funded training program to help you achieve your qualifications
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to tailor to your needs
Monday-Friday, 37hrs per week
This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employer's website.