- Digital marketing
- £135 per week
- Closing date:
- 09 April 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
An up and coming Dessert Bar based in Glasgow.
The Business Owner is looking for someone with a creative flare to work under them in order to develop the brand and create far reaching digital marketing campaigns.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will…
- Create digital marketing campaigns across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Take pictures of food to promote online
- Edit images using programmes such as Adobe
- Input into launching website and update content
- Promote business online via offers and competitions
- Monitor growth online
- Approach voucher sites to uptake offers
- Deal with hot food preparation daily (Morning only)
- Deal with dessert preparation and decoration
- Monitor stock levels for re-orders
- Deal with public and serve
- Also, coffee is fresh roasted and considered as gourmet - Barista training will be given
Your training…Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude along with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday, 10:30am to 5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.