- £250 per week
- Closing date:
- 22 June 2017
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in digital services. We’re the technical and business expertise behind some of the most influential businesses in the world. And just as our clients look to us to guide them through digital transformations, we can do the same for your career via our apprenticeship program, developing you into a real business technologist.
Atos apprenticeships offer a structured learning journey, providing the technical and business skills you need to confidently take on new responsibilities. Whichever scheme you choose, you’ll earn industry-recognised qualifications. You'll find our culture relaxed and supportive, yet focused and hardworking, and you’ll be given the flexibility to bring new ideas to the table, with guidance on hand whenever you need it.
- Support a wide range of projects to identify opportunities to automate the way we work
- Play a key role in helping to build new capability within the business to focus on automation activities
- Deliver projects that will make a real difference in terms of productivity and operational transformation
- Develop an understanding of how our organisation works, and support the continual improvement of our services
- The apprenticeship will blend on the job experience, face to face workshops and online learning, leading to a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- 5 GSCE’s grades A-C, including Maths & English
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
Our Business Administration Apprenticeship is your opportunity to gain the confidence and experience you need to get a real head start. Whether you’re interested in operations or customer service, this 12 – 18 month programme will develop you into a capable team member, with real skills and responsibilities to drive the rest of your career.
Throughout the course you’ll learn and use skills that will support you in a wide range of business and admin tasks. As you progress you’ll take on more responsibility, and by the time you’ve completed your apprenticeship you’ll be a trusted professional, ready to contribute to live projects and progress your career. If you like being well organised, analysing information and you have great communications skills, this programme is for you.
For full information on the training provided, please view the link below:
• A permanent contract from day one
• 25 days’ holiday, plus the option to buy up to ten more
• Private medical insurance
• A pension plan
• A fully funded training program to help you achieve your qualifications
• Access to a range of flexible benefits to tailor to your needs
Monday-Friday, 37hrs per week
This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employer's website.