QA Apprenticeships is the UK's first IT apprenticeship provider rated ‘Outstanding' by Ofsted and we offer unrivalled progression routes in a variety of programmes.
But what does it all mean?
It means that we ensure all of our programmes are the best they can be, to make sure that our employers and apprentices receive the most form their apprenticeships.
With a number of ongoing initiatives and our continued drive to encourage a greater interest in the IT and Tech sector, we’ve chosen to spotlight some key points of interest to let you know what we’re doing. Including our:
- QA Apprenticeships launch Schools Outreach Programme - Read all about our schools outreach programme here.
- 80% of school students know little or nothing about IT apprenticeships – Have a look at our market research which highlights current perceptions of apprenticeships
- #10KinTech initiative - Together we can inspire 10,000 young people into futures in the UK’s brightest sector
- Ofsted Outstanding – We’re proud of achieving such a high rating and we want to share it with you
- Plan QA – Make an apprenticeship your plan A not you plan B, our latest initiative aims to provide the advice that Parents, Teachers and Students need to make an informed decision about apprenticeships.
Or, if you'd rather feel free to contact us on 0345 074 7825 where a dedicated member of our team can help you out.
Other useful links