Introducing QA Traineeships for 16-18 year olds
Providing the skills, experience & confidence you’re looking for in a future star!
A QA Traineeship offers unpaid work placements* to young people aged between 16 and 18, giving them a great opportunity to gain real work experience, training and skills, in order to progress onto the fully-paid QA Apprenticeship programme.
We take care of all the classroom-based training, you just need to assign a workplace mentor to give your trainee on-the-job support and training.
Throughout the Traineeship, we’ll always make sure there are QA staff on hand to offer you and your trainee support, in order to make sure you both, get the most from the experience.
When their training is complete, you can choose to take them on as an apprentice, or simply carry out an exit interview and provide a written reference to help them secure employment elsewhere.
As the QA Traineeships are fully funded by the government, they’re a great way to help shape the next generation of workers and uncover new talent, without spending anything for the privilege. They also help your business fulfill its corporate and social responsibility, and address the IT skills shortage we currently have in the UK.
*While it’s not mandatory for employers to pay trainees, you are encouraged to offer support with expenses such as transport and meals etc.
What we provide:
- QA take care of the training for a Level 1 City & Guilds in ICT System Support, along with functional skills in English and Maths
- QA staff will be on hand to provide the support needed to make the most of having the trainee in your business
All you need to do:
- Provide a 16 to 18 year old with a structured and meaningful work experience placement, three days a week, for a minimum of six weeks
- Assign a work placement mentor to provide on-the-job support and training
Contact us today by calling 0345 074 7825 and talk to a member of our team about arranging a Traineeship or Trainee placement.
Candidate entry requirements
- Aged between 16 and 18
- Not yet achieved a full Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Not currently in education, employment or training (NEET) (Candidates are still eligible if they’re employed for less than 16 hours per week, earning less than 16 times the minimum wage or £330 per month)
From 6 weeks
Interested in taking on a QA Trainee?
Please just contact the Traineeships team, who will happily tell you more and get everything arranged:
Phone: 0207 444 0975