Click here to apply now and take control of the IT industry!
Progress onto our IT Systems and Networking Degree apprenticeship
After completing our IT Systems and Networking Advanced to Higher apprenticeship, apprentices can progress straight onto our degree track – and on completion get a BSc (Hons) Degree from the University of Roehampton.
Our IT Systems and Networking Degree programme blends online learning, face-to-face workshops and on-the-job experience to transform apprentices into highly-skilled graduate IT professionals. Offering apprentices a degree without the debt!
- Big Data, data modelling and the SQL language
- IT security principles and management
- IT service strategy and management including DevOps and business continuity
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Unix server technologies including Apache webserver
- Cloud and hybrid infrastructure and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Support for BYOD and BYOA
- Second/Third-line network support
- Systems administrator
- Network engineer
- DevOps engineer
24-30 months (with the opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if continuing study isn't right for you).
- FdSc in Computing from the University of Roehampton
- BSc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions from the University of Roehampton
- Our degree apprenticeship programme is not currently available in Scotland but will be coming soon!
Why choose the IT Systems and Networking Degree programme?
- Apprentices spend just 5% of the programme in training, the remaining 95% is spent in the workplace with structured support from our team
- Training is flexible and can be arranged to fit around your schedule
- Depth and breadth of training included has been developed based on the needs of the IT industry
- Training units can be tailored to suit your needs
- Your apprentice will gain a deeper technical grounding with the knowledge and experience to take on more senior roles
- Built-in progression route providing a clearly defined continuing professional development roadmap
- Develops loyal employees – a real degree without the debt provides an incentive for your employees to stay with you for longer
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will an apprenticeship benefit me?
This is a great question and one you should be asking.
An apprenticeship programme is all about you, the apprentice, and comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Industry recognised qualifications
- A job and a wage
- Experience – you’ll gain practical and relevant experience
- The chance to make contacts in your chosen field
Why QA and not another company?
The most important thing for you is to choose the best company and the one you feel most comfortable with.
Sure, we’ve won a number of awards, like ‘Apprenticeship provider of the year’ three years in a row and we’ve be graded as Ofsted ‘Outstanding’. But, even more importantly, here at QA our apprentices’ come first.
We have a dedicated safeguarding team who will look out for you no matter what, and we‘ll help you every step of the way. From advice when you’re applying, all the way to having members of our team visit you at work – we make sure you’re being treated the way you should be.