Click here to apply now and harness the power of online media!
Many companies thrive or fail on the success of their online presence. Our Digital Marketing and Digital Skills Advanced programmes build apprentices’ knowledge to become skilled operational marketers. It teach you how to understand and influence customer behaviour, to drive a business forward online.
Apply now to start an apprenticeship today, or to register your interest in an apprenticeship for when you finish school or college.
For more information contact us today on 0345 074 7825
- How to promote a website
- Email marketing
- Social media
- How to use industry-leading graphics and video editing tools from Adobe
- Data, metrics and analysis using tools including Google Analytics
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Enthusiasm for a career in marketing!
- In England Ideally 5 GCSEs (C and above) or equivalent – including Maths and English
- In Scotland 5 Standard Grades (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Qualifications (Grades A to C) – both including Maths and English
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Online Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Assistant
Our Advanced apprenticeship programme lasts approximately 2 years, during which you’ll gain Level 3 qualifications.
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
(Equivalent of A-level educational level)
- Adobe ACA qualification in one of the following software: Photoshop, Premier Pro, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash Professional, InDesign
- SCQF6 Diploma in Digital Marketing
(equivalent to working at Advanced Higher/HNC level)
Why choose the Digital Marketing Advanced programme?
- Apprentices spend just 15% of the programme in training, the remaining 85% is spent in the workplace with structured support from our team
- Training is flexible and can be arranged to fit around your schedule
- Your apprentice will gain a strong grounding in fundamental digital marketing skills and techniques to build a successful career in your marketing team
- Training units can be tailored to suit your needs
- Grow your own talent with the specific digital marketing skills your business needs
- Reduce costs spent on contractors, or retraining new staff
For more information contact us at email@example.com