Click here to apply now! and hack into the world of cyber security today, to fight the criminals of tomorrow!

Activates school and college leavers to thwart cybercrime, decrypt data and untangle malware. Develops a blend of technical skills across digital security, information assurance and risk, to build a foundation of skills and knowledge in critical areas.

*This programme is only offered in certain locations – contact us to find out more

Apply now for a Cyber Security apprenticeship or for more information contact us today on 0345 074 7825

Click here to download our programme guide for England

Click here to download our programme guide for Scotland

The programme teaches you
  • Key principles of information security
  • How to test and develop the security of information systems
  • Investigating information security incidents and carrying out information security forensic examinations
  • Ethical hacking
  • Penetration testing and cryptography
Roles this programme is suitable for
  • Security engineer
  • Security operations analyst
  • Information security analyst

 

Entry requirements
  • In England A Levels in ICT OR an Advanced Apprenticeship in a similar subject OR an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
  • In Scotland 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades - including Maths and English
Programme duration
  • England 18-24 months 
  • Scotland 24-28 months (with the opportunity to step off after 12-14 months if continuing study isn't right for you)
More for employers

Why choose the Cyber Security programme?

  • Apprentices spend just 8% of the programme in training, the remaining 92% is spent in the workplace with structured support from our team
  • Training is flexible and can be arranged to fit around your schedule
  • Your apprentice will gain a strong technical grounding on which to build a successful career in information security
  • Training units can be tailored to suit your needs
  • Grow your own talent with the specific skills your business needs
  • Reduce the need for costly retraining of new staff, or the use of third party consultants

For more information contact us at employanapprentice@qa.com

More for apprentices

How will an apprenticeship benefit me?

This is a great question and one you should be asking.

An apprenticeship programme is all about you, the apprentice, and comes with a number of benefits, including:

  • Industry recognised qualifications
  • A job and a wage
  • Experience – you’ll gain practical and relevant experience
  • The chance to make contacts in your chosen field

 Why QA and not another company?

The most important thing for you is to choose the best company and the one you feel most comfortable with.

Sure, we’ve won a number of awards, like ‘Apprenticeship provider of the year’ three years in a row and we’ve be graded as Ofsted ‘Outstanding’. But, even more importantly, here at QA our apprentices’ come first.

We have a dedicated safeguarding team who will look out for you no matter what, and we‘ll help you every step of the way. From advice when you’re applying, all the way to having members of our team visit you at work – we make sure you’re being treated the way you should be.