QA’s business apprenticeship helps young people support organisations in a huge variety of roles.
Quickly develops school leavers into efficient and capable members of a support team. The programme includes top-end training to develop apprentices into skilled young professionals, and then supports them ready to take the next step into a more senior or specialised role.
Apply now to start an apprenticeship today, or to register your interest in an apprenticeship for when you finish school or college.
For more information contact us today on 0345 074 7825
- Effective communication skills
- Data input, presentation and analysis
- Basic finance and budget management skills
- Key principles of business and administration
- In England
Ideally 5 GCSEs (C and above), or equivalent – including Maths and English
- In Scotland
5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades – including Maths and English
- Administration team
- Back-office team
- Front-of-House/Reception staff
Total duration: 31-39 months
Part 1 – Level 3 apprenticeship: 13-15 months
Part 2 – Level 4 apprenticeship: 18-24 months
(with the opportunity to step off after 13-15 months if continuing study isn’t right for you)
Our Advanced to Higher apprenticeship programme in England lasts approximately 3 years, during which you’ll gain Level 3 and 4 qualifications – but if it’s not right for you, you can step off the programme after a year and still get a Level 3 qualification.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- SQA Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
(equivalent of working at Advanced Higher/HNC level)
Why choose the Business programme?
- Apprentices spend just 5% of the programme in training, the remaining 95% is spent in the workplace with structured support from our team
- Training is flexible and can be arranged to fit around your schedule
- Your apprentice will gain a strong understanding of business administration principles supporting successful businesses
- Training units can be tailored to suit your needs
- Grow your own talent with the specific skills your business needs
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will an apprenticeship benefit me?
This is a great question and one you should be asking.
An apprenticeship programme is all about you, the apprentice, and comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Industry recognised qualifications
- A job and a wage
- Experience – you’ll gain practical and relevant experience
- The chance to make contacts in your chosen field
Why QA and not another company?
The most important thing for you is to choose the best company and the one you feel most comfortable with.
Sure, we’ve won a number of awards, like ‘Apprenticeship provider of the year’ three years in a row and we’ve be graded as Ofsted ‘Outstanding’. But, even more importantly, here at QA our apprentices’ come first.
We have a dedicated safeguarding team who will look out for you no matter what, and we‘ll help you every step of the way. From advice when you’re applying, all the way to having members of our team visit you at work – we make sure you’re being treated the way you should be.