As the industry leader, QA Apprenticeships has won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year three years in a row and were also the first apprenticeship provider to gain an ‘Outstanding’ rating from Ofsted, who described QA Apprenticeships as ‘world class.’
- 82% of apprentices said their apprenticeship improved their ability to do the job, according to the government's Key facts about apprenticeships study
- 79% of apprentices thought their career prospects had improved since doing an apprenticeship, according to the government's Key facts about apprenticeships study
- Tech Nation reported that over 1 million digital jobs were advertised in 2014
The IT and Technology sectors are booming all across the UK and QA Apprenticeships can help you develop the skills necessary to grow with it.
Our qualifications are accredited by Microsoft, City & Guilds and the APM. Plus, 94% of our apprentices go on to full-time employment once they have completed their training. We even offer progression routes from GCSE to MSc and have partnered with Roehampton University to make sure our apprentices receive the best training and futures possible.
QA Apprenticeships offers an unrivalled selection of programmes:
- IT Systems & Networking – Look after networks, build PCs. and become a cloud controller as you master the world’s most popular technologies.
- Software & Web Development – Make computer games, develop programmes, update websites…build the digital world with a software and web development apprenticeship.
- Cyber Security – Become the first line of digital defence for a company, preventing hackers, malware and preventing cyber-crimes.
- Digital Marketing – Learn how to influence online customer behaviour and drive a business forward!
- Project Management – Take control of high-level projects from day one - plan, execute and analyse success.
- Business – Support businesses and organisations in a variety of exciting roles.
Alternatively - You can click here to register for an Apprenticeships Open Day and find out more about apprenticeships
A QA apprenticeship can help you develop and grow within an IT or business role. Our apprenticeships offer competitive salaries of up to £250 a week, real qualifications, hands on experience and support throughout the entire process.
You could even earn £250 before you start by finding your own employer. Your apprenticeship could take you all the way from GCSE’s to degree level and higher!
If you’d like more information on apprenticeships then visit our apprentices page or contact us on 0345 074 785 where our staff are ready to help you out with any information you need.
Apprenticeships can help your company develop and retain talented staff. QA Apprenticeships can help you find those staff members and we can arrange for existing members of staff, aged 16-24, to be placed on an apprenticeship programme.
If you don’t see the exact apprenticeship programme above that addresses the skills shortage you have, then why not consider a bespoke apprenticeship that is tailored to your organisation’s needs.
For more information visit our employers page or contact us on 0345 074 7825 where our staff are ready to help you out with any information you need.