QA Apprenticeships is the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’, we have been uniquely awarded the highest possible grade during our first full Ofsted inspection.
QA Apprenticeships has won the Learning & Performance Institute's Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award three years running in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Alan Bellinger, on the Learning & Performance Institute judging panel said this on our most recent win:
"For QA to win the Apprenticeship Programme of the Year Award three years in a row is a great achievement. To get people who have very little experience in the work-place to a level at which they can perform client-facing tasks effectively within a few months is excellent.“The judges were even more impressed by the apprentices themselves. Their enthusiasm and professionalism is testament to a truly ground-breaking programme.”
QA has won countless Microsoft partner awards:
- Microsoft Worldwide Learning Partner of the Year 2015
- Microsoft Apprentice & Employer of the Year 2015 (England)
- Microsoft Modern Apprentice & Employer of the Year 2015 (Scotland)
- Microsoft Partner of the Year YouthSpark Citizenship Award 2016
QA Apprenticeships were the first to offer a Software & Web Development apprenticeship in .NET and Java, as well as taking the lead in Microsoft's Get On! initiative with its partner programme in IT Systems & Networking.
We have also helped other technology leaders such as HPE and Cisco create and launch their own accredited apprenticeship programmes.
Our Level 4 programmes in IT Systems & Networking, Software & Web Development and Project Management mean your apprentice can have a steady progression route through the early stages of their career with you.
QA's long history as a commercial training business means we can offer unrivalled industry partners and accreditations to add value to your apprenticeships.
QA trains 80% of all Microsoft's apprenticeships, as well as offering IT apprenticeships in Oracle and Java, HP ExpertOne and Cisco CCNA and CCNP.
Our associations with the University of Roehampton, APM, Microsoft and City & Guilds also add value to our business support and commercial programmes.
Read more about our partnerships here.
- 100% of QA apprentices are satisfied with the job they have secured
- 92% of completing QA Apprentices secure full-time work and have been retained by their employer
- 95% believe that QA Apprenticeships has given them the best start to their chosen career
- 97% believe their QA Apprenticeship has given them the qualifications they need to succeed
- 93% believe QA Apprenticeships has had a positive effect on their life
The training experts
QA Apprenticeships are part of QA, the UK's leading learning business.
- QA delivers over 500,000 training days to a quarter of a million UK professionals every year
- We have a catalogue of over 1500 technical and professional courses
- QA started over 10,000 careers in its first six years
Your apprentice will benefit from our long-standing experience of delivering effective commercial training.
If you’d like to find out more information visit our employers page or call one of our advisers on 0345 074 7825.