There are more opportunities than ever in the Tech sector – We literally have 100’s of employers looking to hire apprentices today!
However people are not aware of the benefits that apprenticeships provide. Employment, qualifications and wages are just a start. Instead of looking at apprenticeships, most young people are led down a different route, such as uni or college.
Our apprenticeships are a real alternative to university, and offer the opportunity to work towards a number of qualifications, from GCSEs all the way to degrees.
What does it take to start 10,000 new careers?
It takes a lot of hard work, dedication and you. With your help we can hit our target.
- QA Apprenticeships created over 8,000 careers in its first five years – more than any other apprenticeship provider
- 92% of our apprentices go on to full-time jobs
- Our apprenticeship training was described as “world class” by Ofsted when they graded us as outstanding
- We offer the UK’s widest range of IT, Tech and digital apprenticeships from GCSE to degree
- We have a dozen training centres in prime city centre locations all over the country
That’s what we’ve done in the past – but we need all your help to launch an amazing future for the UK’s young people.
Here's some ways in which to pledge your support for the #10KinTech campaign:
- Recommending apprenticeships to your students
- Invite QA Apprenticeships to speak to your students
- Tweet using the hashtag #10KinTech
- Upload your pledge using the form below: