QA Apprenticeships has been at the forefront of IT and Business apprenticeship providers since we began in 2009. We were the first to market with Cyber Security, Project Management and Software and Web Development apprenticeships.
We’re also the first IT apprenticeships business rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted as well as the first to be rated Grade 1 in the new inspection framework.
We are extremely proud of our ‘Outstanding’ rating because it reflects the work and dedication we have put into the service we deliver. The report also highlights the partnerships we have built up with young people and employers alike.
The team of inspectors judged all three measures of success:
- Outstanding outcomes for learners
- Outstanding quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- Outstanding leadership and management
The Ofsted report highlights key areas of QA Apprenticeships' achievements:
- "QA Apprentices enjoy learning immensely...Almost all apprentices gain permanent employment with their employers and many get promotions"
- "Apprentices become more versatile and are able to command higher salaries and better conditions in the employment market."
- "Staff work exceptionally well with apprentices and employers to match and place apprentices with the right employer."
- "Progression opportunities are good, with a suitable range and breadth of levels to enhance apprentices’ further development."